I'm doing this for your sanity and mine ^^
Monday:
Due JianbaoChem period: Prac 6! Bring or die. :D
LA: Continuation of
presentationsAlit throughout the week:
SIA presentation :|Tuesday:
Bio:
BIO SPA. -shrieks- (I get this feeling CLC lecture will be used to cram -.- at least that's what I plan on doing...)
IH:
Presentation of Japanese National Identity (by Daphne Xinyi Shihui Xinzhuo Xuedi. Yay.)
Wednesday:
Nothing much. 8D
... unless
LA presentation still isn't over yet. :P
FRENCH CONTROLE. -am dead-Thursday:
LA: Mock time trial? (If I didn't hear Mr Thia wrongly.)
Bio:
Quiz on osmosis, diffusion & active transportFrench controle for those who didn't take it on Wed. Okay for Ghim Moh people at least.Friday:
LA:
Compre time trial. No summary but there's vocab. :/
Last day with Mr Thia! :|
apprehensive about Fiona TanLast day of school for Term 1... before OBS.
We survived Term1! ... sort of. (unless OBS kills us. Which may happen.)
Colour codes used:
Red: assignment dueGreen: presentation of some sortYellow: GRADED WORK! :O.(No I didn't use traffic light colours on purpose. That just... happened. :P)
Happy surviving Week 9.
Any info that I missed... feel free to edit post. ^^
xinzhuo (:
Labels: schedule